Arthur Murray Crows Nest August Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is run by Arthur Murray Crows Nest and as a condition of entry, (You) will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on merit.
- The Promoter is Arthur Murray Crows Nest (Promoter/We/Us), a trading name of Marco Dancing Pty Ltd ABN 86000622177.
- This competition is open for entry by any NSW resident over the age of 18, excluding:
- Current or former students of Arthur Murray.
- This promotion commences at 9am AEST on Friday August 24, 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Friday 21 September, 2018.
- To enter this competition, a participant must:
- In the competition post’s comments section, answer the prompt, "Why have you always wanted to learn how to dance."
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free from any copyright or trademark claims by third parties.
Prizes and announcement
- There will be one winner announced on Friday 28 September, 2018 on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/arthurmurraycrowsnest/
- The winner will receive a month's worth of dance lessons, valued at $350.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash. No exceptions.
- The prize is not transferable.
- This is a game of skill and the most creative / informative answer as deemed by the judge/s wins. Chance plays no part in winning.
- The Promoter will do our best to contact the winner(s). If a winner does not claim their prize within 30 days of the winner announcement, we will withdraw the prize.
- Lessons will expire 3 months from the date of the announcement. No extensions will be granted.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, or unable to travel to Arthur Murray Crows, it will be forfeited.
- Judge's decision is final.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry, photo, or comments which are deemed inappropriate.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.